Sunday, July 31, 2011

2011 Ramadhannnnn ! Hoyehhh ~



______________________________

Yeah ! Ramadhannn ! Wishing all for a happy and prosperous fasting. 
May Allah bless us with all the happiness in the world. ^^
______________________________

*I miss Ramadhan with my ..

old SMT Kangar hostel-mates,
dear SEGi-ans house-mates,
previous ex-BF (really miss that time),

...

now Im here, Its just me with family 
& soon will be with Fatin Zas Adiba & Hathijathul Fahira :)
Hoyehhh, I will set a time that we can break it together with 
Norfadzilah, Khalida, Nur Fazlina, Syaherah, 
also ex SEGi-ans Nur Ayuni Amalina, Kak Mira ~lupa namoo, 
Nazatul Najwa, Hastriah, Shahida & Siti Fatimah.
~CANNOT WAITTTT

beside, 
I hope that I also can be with Fatimah Shakina & Mohammed Amiruzack
I miss you guys :( I miss all the moments we shared.
Hope soon we can back to be 'triplet' just like before. <3

Opsss.............................................................................

*Amir Faiez Azewan, 
kawan baik paling lama pernah wujud dalam hidup aku,
kau join aku ya bila - bila nanti ^^ 
tak pernah lagi kita puasa sama - sama !


&&&

with him !
The person I admired. Idk lah :/



3 comments:

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection
Copyright © 07122010 Farhana Ikhwani. All Rights Reserved.